Hi! My name is Katherine, I study Business administration. My family and I love to visit some places like Turrialba volcano, San Carlos and Guanacaste where we usually go and enjoy walking through the mountains. I also like going to the cinema or simply going with friends and drink some coffee. I consider that nowadays I am a quiet person, and don’t like to visit places like the beach because the sun dislike me. I don’t like going to some bars neither because I think the environment is not for me; it is so noisy and there are too many people inside that I feel not so good. Besides, I don’t like cats because for me they have a mystery inside, the only cat that I like is Hello Kitty ja ja ja! So that in conclusion, this is a little bit about me, about some of my likes and dislikes.
Hi Kathy really are a very special person with many skills, I am here to serve you
ResponderEliminar